Water for Life
1. To help prevent edema and obesity, drinking warm water (50 degrees Celsuis) can maintain a core body tempurature, boost effectiveness of metabolism, and produce vasodilation.
2. To help you feel full faster and decrease over-eating habit. Drinking warm water arouses the warmth in mucosa that can increase the speed in blood curculation system which effects your brainwave to feel full faster.
3. To cure cold hands and feet. When human body gets colder, the internal organs have to collect more fat than usual in order to maintain a core body tempurature. Warm water helps increase the tempurature and also balance the cold to make a human body return to normal state.
4. To soothe dehydrated skin and sensitiveness. Warm water helps produce vasodilation and activate blood curculation at 3,000 ml. per minute that impact the enzymes inside cells to function effectively. It helps remove skin dead cells and restain melanin production which is a cause of darker skin.
5. To boost your immune system. Drinking warm water can prevent you from blood thickness which is a cause of bacteria spread through the body, and also increase white blood cells that help strengthen the body.
Our highest intention to run the business involves creating brand new things. We have the belief that the most beautiful world is where development has no frontiers. Learning without boundaries and stepping forward with a sole belief that is ‘Our inner dreams.’ To create something new is the proof of work that challenges an ideal of living. A prosperous achievement in work is a gift of life that everyone has been looking forward to.
Exclusively for customers who are interested in ordering our products or receiving our services, immediately get 20% off in every product and service quotation. This privilege is valid since 1st September 2017 – 31st December 2017. Furthermore, for new customers who engage in restaurant business in Bangkok districts can join ‘the Gift of life project by Wisakun’ or officially own a product under your brand by contacting through these channels; www.facebook.com/wikunthailand
Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message.
Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online.